Friday, October 06, 2006

Why not?


I guess many Bloggers start with this question, why not Blog? is it stupid, who will read it, does it matter...

Well I've created a blog as I just want the freedom to talk or blog about whatever I want, I keep a diary but I never really say all I want in it as my husband likes to read it, I don't get the chance to complain as i often want to about the things that annoy me and just generally bitch and vent and get things off my chest. I hope this will be the place, so then I can move forward from the to many negative feeling that I have in my life that i generally shouldn't.

There is not much to me, that is why my blog is titled Boring SAHM, for those not in the know, that stands for "Stay at home mum". That's all I do, stay at home with the annoying, screaming kids and wonder why I wanted this sort of life. that's me in a nutshell, all boring me!

I have achieved things I'm sure, I've recently (took 6 hard long months) to lose 25 kilo's and I look great, not buff enough to be sexy, but all the same worked hard and I deserve this trimmer fitter body.

I have issues making a capital i when i type so i apologise in advance for all the little i's you see. Well need to check this out more then head off to my SAHM duties and put Jr2 to bed.

And no I am not Halle Berry, I wish I was, if not for her life then for her body, yep that would be enough.

No comments: