Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Tolerance

I would like to think that I am a very tolerant person, which is defined as: "Inclined to tolerate the beliefs, practices, or traits of others", BUT there is this one girl on my diet forum that if i saw her for real i would have to walk away if fear of uncontrolled violence.

I don't know specifically what it is about her that gets under my skin, but firstly she seems to know everything and has opinion of everything also, she seems to have all the facets of dieting but has never gotten close to her goal weight and it's not like she has 40 kilo's to lose or have issues in her life that should stop her. She basically sounds sounds like a selfish cow.

Someone is trying to organise a Christmas get together, we are talking about meeting people from an online forum, people you don't know, where the only thing we have in common is losing weight, so I would expect meeting people of all ages, colours creeds, and situations. I doubt I get along with all of them, but then again I am so laided back that I most likely would, but even before she meets these people she doesn't want to place HERSELF in a situation she doesn't like, which is kids. She doesn't want to have to go to a meet up where kids may spoil her the experience for her!

OK OK I may be a bit bias as I am a mother of kids, but never ever in my day did I believe that kids shouldn't be involved in things because it may limit my enjoyment, even the upcoming wedding is going to have kids. The man thinks that kids shouldn't go to weddings as it is an adult function, but if kids don't see these things how do they learn, I went to so many weddings when I grew up, I wanted to be married. I mean what is the percentage of married people who go on to have kids? They should see what they are getting into, no?

I do agree some situations to cause for children to omitted, fancy restaurants, fine theatre such as ballet and opera, but I feel the reason is because you need to be mature to enjoy what these things bring, like drinking red wine, the taste does really get better with age. But come on a picnic? The girl just shit me! Simple as that, she shits me and yet again she has shitted me off.

So will we go to this Christmas thing... she has turned me off, so nup, they have all managed life without meeting me and they can continue to do so!

I would love to meet a few of the people I have become close with, but these people are real not living in a facade of their own shit!

Oh Oh, she just posted again But at an evening event hopefully their partners could babysit A, she doesn't have a partner, I'm sure her ideals are to high and mighty and B, if she ever did have one not all partner like to miss out too!

I really hate this person don't I? Wow I now have 3 people in the world I can't stand!

No comments: