Sunday, October 22, 2006

I want one of these...YESTERDAY!


Sometimes I wish I were more compulsive with my buying. Years ago I
wanted to get a bike trailer but I could never justify the cost, but
today I want it again.

The Man has been in bed till 1 pm (bloody lazy sloth!) and I feel like
a bike ride, I can't go because I would have to take the kids, I can
only carry the little man in the seat carrier, but if I had a bike
trailer all my problems would have been solved.

Now these things retail for $400-600AUS, on ebay they want $300, even
second hand are very expensive. So I am thinking I should get one as
the resale value will still be high and I can use it during the school
holidays and until big little man can ride a proper bike on his own
and then get a tag-a-long for little man.

Yes, now I just need to find $300. Would it be so wrong to use the
money we have saved in the kids accounts? After all it is for them...

I could use it to shop with to, and as a pram, when we go up to QLD I
can ride to the beach, I see nothing but advantages, but then again
when i want something, I won't stop till I think I must have it, and
I'm so bloody bored today and if I had one of those trailer I could at
least go out. Do I need one? Who gives a bat's bum, I want one and I
wanted it yesterday!

No comments: