Sunday, October 08, 2006

Useless Crud

My husband is useless when it come to having to deal with people. Today he wants to get something for a project that he is working on, but who has to go the hardware store and get the items, talk to the sales staff...ME! useless Crud!

Okay re-cap, I think I got a bit annoyed at him because he completely dismissed a suggestion I made, but I will still happily agree that he is pretty much useless when it come to dealing with people. he can do it but he just doesn't because he thinks he will say the wrong thing or something stupid like that. He say's that because I worked in a customer service position I just have better people skills, which I do, but that doesn't mean that he can't have a go at improving his people skills. Kind of reminds me of someone... see blog below, hmm apple doesn't fall to far from the tree does it?

No comments: