Tuesday, October 17, 2006

BOOKCLUB: Update...

Got a little lazy after finishing Marley and Me, have been seriously
thinking of getting a dog but am going to look into all aspects first
and also choose a dog that i will love and enjoy, not something my
husband wants and leaves for me to take care of. I have so far fallen
in love with the breed "Shetland Sheepdog". They look like a Collie
(Lassie) but is not a Collie at all, they are a medium sized dog with
what sounds like the most beautiful temperament...just like me!

We have contacted a breeder and it looks like the next batch of
puppies is due in April, but it is very much dependant of the litter,
so we sit and wait, but April is perfect timing as the kids will be
older, both will be at school/pre-school and they cost a small fortune
where we will need all that time to save for one, so stay tuned for my
dog new in the future!

Now onto the update of my current book:
I have just started reading the book and I seem to like what I have
read so far, a woman who can "see" things and the start of teenager
finding first love, can't say anymore as I haven't read enough, but I
have pass the first 10 pages with our cringing, so I shall continue

till next time.......

No comments: