Saturday, October 07, 2006

Little Athletics


This morning I took Jr1 to his 4th Little Athletics and I hate to say
it he is completely crap and I just get a headache urging him on to
even finish!

I never participated in anything like this as a child and I know I
would have loved the challenge, but not Jr1, his life and existence is
only to play the stupid X-box, anything that involves a challenge or
that he has to push himself more then he thinks is necessary, he will
slump himself on the grass and souk. yes i have a soukie child, the worlds worst i imagine. I imagine all the other mums and dad's with the soukie kids at home just given up for trying.

How long to I have to keep trying? Will he just put in half an effort
NO! i'm the only parent that has to run with him in ever race, i
practically push him over the finishing line, actually i do push him
over the finishing line. His embarrassing and i'm disappointed that I
have such a low achieving child. There has to be something wrong with
me to talk of him this way, I do support him and I don't call him a
loser, but COME ON! Yes i too am not the best but I do give things a
go, even if it makes me feel uncomfortable but I do try. I will keep
going with the hopes that one day he will just surprise me and want to
actually really participate.All fingers crossed!

I guess another reason I sent him there was so he could make friends that would attend his Kindergarten next year, and that has been
achieved. I have met a mother there who seems friendly, she even
bought me 2 "milko" lollies.

Well, I'm meant to be off to K-mart today to buy some rubber mats so I can skip in the backyard, why do I bother? I guess I like this new
body I have but need to keep working to keep it. Trust me i can
certainly eat my way back to being heavy again in no time.



I have decided that any photo's that I put up will be distorted to protect the innocent, they haven't asked to be outed by this bitch.

No comments: