Sunday, October 15, 2006



Okay, today I have decided to get back on track with my health. Since getting to goal, which was such a huge achievement to me, I have going a bit lax and am starting to feel it.

I still have a lean body, but after eating rubbish for the last few weeks, I feel so sluggish, going to the loo isn't any fun, IYKWIM, I'm not the sort of person who wants to read a novel in the toilet to pass a bowel movement! I also have this strange chest cold that has been around far to long and just won't budge. Every morning now I end up in a coughing fit where my entire chest area aches like I have been winded, not nice.

So I have updated my exercise spreadsheet that I used when I first started losing weight, set it up with some new challenges and will see how I go from there. I'm not out to lose weight and need to keep reminding myself of this, just to continue to get lean and feel fit. The man is on the band wagon too, going through my recipe books with gusto, telling me what he wants to cook and what we should try. It is so much easier when you have your partner interested in the same goals.

I love my diet site that I visit, I think I love it more then some of it's members and this gets me down because I am so motivated some days, I get these crazy ideas and when no one show the same interest I think that I must be just annoying them all. I'm feeling like that cousin-in-law I can't stand, where everything is about her and her crazy idea's. I hope I'm not to pushy with my web site and ideas, I don't want to ostracise myself from them, they are my only friends most days as I never see any real people much these days. Oh well I'll just plod along as it keeps me going and I'm the one that counts in the end!

The only good thing my man taught me - I am #1!

No comments: