Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Jillian Micheals


Got up when the man left for work this morning, 5.40am. It is so bright now and with a perfect day expected no clouds and just the big hot sun, it was even brighter in the room. You couldn't blame yourself if you thought you had slept in.

Anyway, I generally just crawl back into bed when the man is off to work and just lay there in the warmth of the quilt till the kids get up, but I though I would snatch this "time" for myself and workout. I haven't done a morning workout in so long, I don't even remember the last time, 10am would be considered early!

So I donned on my exercise gear, grabbed my hand weights and aerobic step, turn on the TV and let Jillian Michael's tell me off. That woman is so fit, she looks fit, doesn't break a sweat and hardly even seems to tire. She inspires me with the enthusiasm that she has towards exercising and her routine is unique and gruelling but I love IT! I feel it all later, right now I'm still letting my heart rate come done to normal and feel all lovely and warm, but tomorrow all the muscles in my thighs and shoulders will ache and I will wonder why I tortured myself yesterday.

Jr1 has just woken and has spoiled my entire day already, I shouldn't have been a mother, kids just frustrate my nerves to the very core, I just want to beat the crap out of him daily. Thankfully, well for his own sake, I have some patience and I don't hit him, but he is damn close.

I think I have been stuck at home to long, I really need to do something that occupies my time other then the kids. For a time it was reading and still is a nice release but you need peace to enjoy a book and what is that in this house of screaming? Then it was exercise, the adrenaline or endorphins that it gives off, or just that time I felt like I'm doing something for myself, but since getting to goal and no more need to lose weight, exercise doesn't do it for me anymore. So I'm stuck in this house, with kids who drain my spirit and it makes me mad.

Do I want to work? absolutely! But the man's shifts are crap and to hard to work around and maybe only when the boys are off to school can I consider a life away from this house, but then the man and I have all these plans to do the things we never had the chance too when the kids were at home - this sounds great too. I'm horrible as either way it's the kids that get in the way.

Said enough, they are calling for breakfast...when can they start doing these things without me? It doesn't help the fact they don't eat cereal...pains in the arses

Enough. Put on the ipod. Drown their sounds out.

No comments: