Thursday, June 21, 2007

Karma


humpf... I finished the scarf, I like it and like some sort of sick karma I wake up this morning sick with the flu. Maybe I was never meant to finish the damn thing. Oh well, we mothers are not really allowed to be sick, so I'm doped myself up on a concoction of "kick your flu in the arse" drugs and battled the grocery stores this morning but now I think they are wearing off and my head feels like a brick and throat a grater, my chest hurts to breath and it just plain yuck.

So not sure if I'll be on the PC much, will knit, read and seek peace.

My son's want me to knit them something now, I'll make a scarf for Big Little Man with his name knitted in it (how daring!) and will try and make a little lamb that I think I was meant to make 5 years ago, pre the scarf anyway for Little Man...

cough, cough....

No comments: