Friday, June 22, 2007

Baa Baa Black Sheep


Above is the picture/pattern of the sheep I have had since August 2002 that I was going to make for my first born but as I'm SO organised I have now made the little lamb for my second born, as they say "better late then never". As we are both sick and sat about all day I managed to make it 1.5 days and it is so cute to see him cuddling it, he says it's going to make him feel better. The loopy wool I chose was a total pain to work with and I think I made a few short cuts as mine doesn't look as good as the pattern. But he likes it, so no complaints.

2 comments:

abc said...

Oh so cute! Well done! You are such a clever chicky. I think you might need a flock of them!

boringsahm said...

Oh I'm so over that sheep, it's legs and ears have fallen off 6 times! Big Little Man wants me to make him a read one, already looks like some sort of freak mutation. How is that scarf going, don't be like me and finish it in winter 4 years from now!