Wednesday, June 06, 2007

I have been tagged

Okay this is my first ever blog tag I have participated in so I'm sure that I'm doing it all wrong right from the beginning. But here is goes anyway:

The rules: Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those who are tagged need to write on their own blog those 7 facts as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag 7 other people and list their names on your blog. Then you leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog.

So 7 random things about boringsahm:

1. Some weirdo Mauritian tradition ensures that all girls have their first names begin with Marie, I am Marie-Sonia, my sister is Marie-Christine, my mother is Marie-Solange, but in Mauritius you do not use your first name but your middle name, thus meaning I am not really Marie-Sonia.

2. Big Little man's personality is so much like mine it scares me and this is also the reason we clash 90% of the time, you think we would get along but we just dont.

3. My first car was a canary yellow Toyota that I crashed into a mini-van which rolled twice and ended on it's sides and the passengers crawled out the broken windscreen, thankfully no one was killed. The Toyota hardly had any damage to it.

4. I love Blogging but it scares me to death that The Man will find out and freak out because I kept it a secret, it's the secrecy though that makes it so exciting.

5. When I was 14, I read Stephen Kings novel " Misery" from it's first page to it's last page in 6 hours, I never put it down (not even on the loo) and it was the book that started my love of reading.

6. Bright Orange is my favourite colour but since the 80's it's rather embarrassing to wear.

7. I once believed I was a poet, I called myself the 'Night Raven', one day I may share one of my sad poems with you all.

Okay I need to tag others, what happens if I have no one to tag?

2 comments:

abc said...

I love your 7 things! You are so not-boring LOL. But you are definitely a dag. I love how your blog is a secret. Very cool. And I love how you have a psychedelic favourite colour. Me thinks should have been born in the 60's. Its nearly 8.30pm Wednesday night, so its early but I just feel so exhausted. So I'll hit the hay and get me some shut-eye. Thank you for the cutest hug I ever got :)

Scooter said...

I have listed 7 things. It just took me a while.