Sunday, April 22, 2007

TTFN

Well we are all packed and ready for an absurd leaving time, kids seem excited and will soon lose that feeling when they realise they will be stuck in the car for over 10 hours.

Have made a mothers day gift with my beads (I knew this hobby would have many benefits)




I'd like to add a bracelet and was considering a necklace but think the pendant may be enough. Rainbow has inspired me though to make a simple but elegant one but I do need more supplies.

Well blogger buddies, please don't fret if you don't here from me in the next few weeks as I'll be just enjoying myself in sunny Queensland, have you heard me Lord, it better be sunny, I've only packed a light jacket!

2 comments:

abc said...

You know, I think the earrings are my favourite. They look a million dollars! I love the combination of gold with the different shades of blue.

Mel. said...

Wow I so love what you have a made and hope you have a great trip to Qld.