Sunday, May 06, 2007

Boo Hoo

On Friday Big Little Man had to take in a family photo for "show and tell" and searching through over 1000 photo's for this year alone and I couldn't find one! The last family photo with all 4 of us was on Big Little Man's 3rd Birthday in 2004, Little Man was 6 months old with dummy in mouth and I was 30 kilo's overweight, The Man was unchanged...figures. But I was quite shocked that we didn't have a photo of all of us, we have lovely ones with just the boys and 1 parent, the boys alone, with friends but just us, NUP.

So last night we were heading to my nephews birthday and I had The Man, Big Little Man and Little Man dress up so we could take some nice family photo's and as my fate always plays my digital camera decides to break. I'm jinxed or what does this say about my family? Maybe we aren't meant to have family photo's....oooowwww

Slightly pissed off as we are broker then broke after coming back from our holiday and The Man went and bought a still - yet another hobby to his numerous list. Mothers Day is in a week but I doubt we will even be able to find the cash to buy a new camera, have to dig around the house for the 35mm.

Will report on my holiday soon, thankfully I downloaded all my photo's before the camera died.

Damn it I loved that stupid thing!

1 comment:

abc said...

Oh I'm so sorry about your camera. And being broke really sucks. Its gives me empty creepy feeling in my stomach. I;m working so hard to secure myself financially. I'm in the early stages but its looking promising.... if I could just stop buying friggin beads LOL! Wel,thanks to little man, I bet you will hae a family photos at least once a year from now on! And its great news that you have the photos from your holiday! I can't wait to see some!