Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Still about

Well let's see how things go today. Just a simple post, no pictures as that is such a no goer at the moment.

Have been emailing blogger and it does seem to be some thing to do with my computer and even possibly my browser, so I'm using a new one called 'Camio' and see what it behaves like.

Not much goes on in my life, but I have beaded 2 more bracelets (When and if I can post pictures, I will) and purchased the latest publication of 'creative beader' and it has re-inforced my love that I can happily live in my bi-cone crystal world for a little longer. There is the most divine bracelet in it that I will make, just need to get a few more beads and I'm all set.

Edit Here is the bracelet I have been inspired to do from the magazine:


Decided that I have to start exercising again as everything is unwinding on me, I'm getting tired in the afternoons and wide awake late at night, can not fall alseep and when I finally do it's a fitful sleep and I awaken tired. So as soon as mum and dad head back home, I will start exercising again in the hopes to reverse all these negatives. Weight wise I have gained 2 kilo's, I accept this so am not angry about it, but the flat tummy is bulging out and needs work.

Thanks for all the comments guys, I shouldn't complain to much about Blogger as it allows me free speech and I have played with it a bit so that I can see the comments without having to go to a new page. All my links are messed up but will fix that soon.

Edit: Yeah ha! posted first go!

1 comment:

Coco said...

Yay! Sounds like you got your issues sorted out with blogger.

What is a typical day exercising for you? I am so inspired by that. It's just awesome. You look SO toned and fit in that pic.

ok... now a random question... How does you hubby deal with your new bod? I so often read that men don't like it once their partners get buff. How'd did yours react? Is it for better? or worse?

P.S. LOOOVE your beading. Wanna sell me some?