Saturday, May 12, 2007

I feel Like an Arse

I truly do!

Here I am going on and on about me having to wait for my camera, when The Man bought his still as soon as he wanted, how it wasn't fair etc... I spent the day on the net researching all the camera's I was interested in, checking prices and quality and then The Man said, "I've had enough you, damn well can't give you a surprise at all," and handed me the camera that I've been wanting.

Oh I feel so bad, he must have got it during the week when he was working, he used his own cash, not his Old Man's money and that is the reason he said I wasn't to use the money as he already got it. I guess I really should have stopped nagging so that I could of had a surprise on Mother's Day, but I was surprised and now I can use it tomorrow!

Here is a photo of Little Man and one of Deaf Dog taken with my brand spanking new camera!

2 comments:

abc said...

Oh little man is do beautiful and the puppy is gorgeous! You know what? I was thinking to myself that I bet Big Man surprises you on Mothers Day - I should have said it to you LOL

I was right! Woo Hoo! So... on Mothers Day did you ask what you were getting? LMAO

Coco said...

oooo I love your dog! Wanna swap?