Thursday, April 05, 2007

To Lindt Easter Bunny or not

Last year I had set a goal that if I reached 70kg I would treat myself to a very decadent Lindt Bunny...but do I deserve one this year?

Money is so tight at the moment, to the point the car ashtray change is being used to buy essentials like milk. Things just keep sucking our hard earn dollars, wisdom teeth extraction's, kids sick, dead car battery, treadmill and now broken treadmill, next terms school fees are in, the holiday is looming, car needs servicing and so the list goes on. I have bought the kids some Easter treats, not many as some mothers trolleys but they truly don't need that much chocolate so enough for an egg hunt on Easter morning is plenty. But me, do I really need that bunny?

hmmm

I do want the bunny though.

1 comment:

Mel. said...

I think you should treat yourself to a Lindt Easter Bunny. You have done so well this year and your efforts should be rewarded.