Friday, April 13, 2007

I feel boring

You would assume that because my kids are on holiday that we would be out and about the town making the most of it, but not us! I did make a list before the holidays started with all the intentions to do the things on them and so far we have done 2.

I can't be left to take all the blame as Big Little Man wants to stay home and do nothing but play Ratchet and Clank 2, and I have been a good mum and playing a bit here and there but it is starting to get to me, I'm sure no human is meant to play for over 6 hours. I waiting for he nightmares to begin where Ratchet is after me with his Nuke blaster... Oh I recall the Thomas the tank engine nightmares!

My degrees of exercise are also very limited at the moment that I decided best to opt out of a challenge I had included myself in at the diet site, the small walks I am having with the kids and dog is not classified exercise although my left arm is getting a great workout as Deaf Dog is pulling with all force on the lead. I'm going to have one huge arm soon a bit like the character from "Lady in the Water".

Yeah anyway, my conversations with myself are also super boring, I'm literally boring myself typing here and feel like just shutting down the net but I won't as by being here is to alter my train of thought and hope to find something better to do with my days and not be so boring. Yeah whatever!

Thanks everyone for your nice comments, I was always happy enough to blog with no comments and never tell anyone about this place as I live in fear that the Man will find out and instantly assume that it is for other reasons which a way beyond my line of thought, but I feel I have found some trusting people out there is the WWW. So mmuwahhh to you all (that was a kiss) and thank YOU as it's your blogs that keep the boring SAHM not so bored, but alias I still remain boring.

3 comments:

Mel. said...

Oh SAHM,

All I can say is when you take the dog for a walk, change hands that you hold the lead in and you can have even arms. LOL

Hey I'm sure we all think our blogs are boring and seriously it is just away for us to get out frustrations out of our system (well for me anyway).

Hope the 2nd week of the holidays are better for you.

Scooter said...

Everyone thinks their blog is boring now and then. And even when you think it isn't boring, you can be pretty sure those are the times it's most boring to someone else (I always expect someone's eyes to glaze over if I talk web 2.0 or Biztalk and, on the flip side, other people to gloss over if I talk kids or stories).

You write mostly for yourself and people come back because they like your voice and what your blog says about you.

Ratchet and Clank 2, eh? Isn't it warm down there? That screams "get out of the house" - unlike here where it's below freezing in the morning, so Ratchet and Clank is a valid alternative.

boringsahm said...

Thanks guys!

I shall venture out today, I have to the next time I venture out will be to the local mental facility.

Scooter When you blog about Web2.0 I have to spend another 30 minutes on the web looking and trying to decipher what you are talking about. But I love your geocache blogs - I want one of these!