Sunday, April 01, 2007

I have no luck

23-26 March: My best girl girl comes to visit - I gain 2 kilo's. I shouldn't complain it was all self inflicted.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

18-26 March: The man gets sick and sick people are hard to deal with but the man is just to much work sick. He was home for an entire week with 2 viral infections and a tooth ache. One infection and the associated pain running down his right side is thanks to a wisdom tooth that had to be extracted - but wait, the man is so manly he refuses to swallow pills so back to the Dr to have liquid antibiotics prescribed (at double the cost). I just wished that week would go quickly and you know it didn't!

28 March: The Lemon car's battery died on my day off, you know the day I was to get to enjoy on my own doing what I want, but oh no, I had to spend it with my FIL - oh it was a great day

31 March: The treadmill broke, just when I have set out a plan to run 25km a week and am progressing well at 8km/h

I told you, I have no luck!

No comments: