Friday, April 06, 2007

Day 1 of School Holidays

It has been less then 3 hours since the kids woke up and they are already at each others necks. I've had too many requests for food and rejections on what is offered and I'm on to my 4th cup of coffee. I can see the next 2 weeks are going to drag on like a lead weight.

As today is Good Friday I still believe it should be a quiet reflective day, quiet I am not going to get, but we are not going to go out today so I have decided to have a "next blog" day. This is when I click the "next blog" button at the top of blogs and find new and interesting bloggers. The world is so large and filled with such interesting people and it is a great way to finding them.

Blog on!

3 comments:

Mel. said...

I hope things improve with the kids and you get a little peace and quiet.

boringsahm said...

peace and quiet? I think they only exist in heaven!

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

oh I so know what you are talkin about!!! School holidays suck...
Mine only have til next monday off... and they have just had five nights with thier father... so i guess i get the last of the holidays.. they come back feral from dads.. and I just have to deal with it...
wooooohoooo lucky me...
haha
btw..i have just had a flick back thru..and i have to say..you look fantastic... (the pic of before and after) well done..i can only dream of looking good in bathers... so not happening...