Monday, November 13, 2006

The house is full

Just a quick note, to myself really as I'm sure there is no one out there who reads this crap but me, after all I am boring as bat shit!

My parents have come down to stay with us for 3 weeks, firstly to go to big wedding of our cousin that was on last Saturday and then hanging about till the end of the month for an uncles 65th birthday. i love them about, mum and I sitting about talking rubbish and drinking tea, makes everyday a little less boring, bit like seeing the bat, not just the shit. :D

Dad still is missing a few screws and does not shut up, he can talk about everything and anything without pausing for breath, my mother is a true champion to put up with that, it would drive me insane!

I have big little man and little man on fish oils and vitamins is a vain hope to calm them down, all the research states that it takes about 6 weeks to take effect, so here's hoping a super calm Christmas. Talking of Christmas, thank goodness for ebay as half of the gifts are coming from it. Thos Game boy games are so expensive and it seems that is all the big little man wants. We have no idea what to get the little man. If any one does read this, please throw me your idea's for gifts for 3 yr old boys! Thanks in advance!

Well don't want to get busted and have my secret blog found out, and with the PC in the kitchen getting busted is quite easy, to many times i have had to just shut down the page because someone is about to turn the corner...ohhh the secret life, so exciting! Actually i had a Myspace, but got busted and had to close it...the man is SO paranoid!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well it certainly was a secret! I don't even know you had this. Sneaky SAHM more like it.

hehehe