Thursday, November 16, 2006

Christmas Shopping

OMG, spent the day starting our Christmas shopping and even though I
have pre-budgeted everything, everything that we look at is so
expensive. We thankfully have bought half of all our Christmas
shopping and that is great when you have to buy gifts for 21 people.

The MIL is the hardest to buy for as she has everything known to woman
or if she doesn't have it, it is because it is completely out our
price range. I'm thinking of a manicure set, as she will always have
hands with nails.

I would also like to express my deepest thanks to Ebay for it's super
cheap items which would normal cost a mint elsewhere. Big little man
is the electronic game freak, so all his GBA games have been bought
from ebay and the man's big bro 4 son's are getting soccer shirts.
The only problem with Ebay is that the man see things he wants, now he
feels big little man need a Nintendo DS and I don't think he does... I
shall share the outcome soon as that auction ends in a hour.

The one thing I'm amazed with is we haven't found anything at all
suitable for the little man, we just have know what he would really
enjoy. We bought him Batman toys for his birthday but that is where
our idea's end. Comments people, what to buy a 3 yr old (have I asked
this before?)

As for me and the man, I don't think we deserve anything anyway.

No comments: