Saturday, November 04, 2006

Happiness is a box of Chocolates

And even better when they are Lindt Chocolates. I wonder if the Lindt family all have tooth decay or are all grossly overweight, maybe they are covered in pimples and have diabetes but at least they get to enjoy some of the finest chocolate and then share it with ME!

I felt very loved yesterday, although a little lopped sided as it was only my family who sent me well wishes, it just felt like a nice huge hug all the same. I really should make more of an effort on people's birthdays if it generates the same feelings I get from a few quick phone calls, I think just knowing someone out there has taken the time to think of you is lovely.

I got my cute handbag and will get my diary too. I feel what I hand write is different to what I type, not sure why but it just is, maybe it's because who may see it, but the styles seem very different. I recall seeing a beautiful leather bound, old style diary in Borders so the next time I head there I will have a look, may need to wait to get some more money as it is a bit more then I would normally fork out. MIL will throw me a few more $$$ at Christmas so I will use that!

Now I have spent half the day looking at other people's blogs, just clicking away at the "next blog" icon at the top and seeing where it leads me. it is terrible interesting and I do suggest you do it one day. It's nice to know the world is filled with so many different people, with different views to share. There are also some great designed blog's, I have looked about on how to improve mine, but I am at a complete loss. i would love to add a photo of my new bag in the middle of my text, but not sure how to do it, don't you worry I'll work it out one day!



I'm waiting for Fella to come over, she is my best friend from Melbourne, we have a very unique relationship but one that I would never give up, i feel closer to her then i do most friends. Fella and I met at work in 1996, whoo 11 years, and only knew each other for 6 weeks but it was enough to bridge a strong friendship that has lasted over 800km and through phones calls and emails. We are so very different, but when we are together we just enjoy what we can offer each other, she takes from me the boring calm of sahm and she brings me face masks and pedicures which I wouldn't do on my own. Just got a SMS and Fella is 45min away!

My strickness for the last 2 weeks has paid off and i was 56.5kg this morning, lets bet I'm back to 58 by the time Fella leaves? She is a CK'er too but not the forum kind, it will be strange to try and diet together, hopefully she is at interested as me in just having the weekend off.

The big wedding is only a week away, I think I am more excited then the bride!

No comments: