Monday, July 02, 2007

I want again...


A few months back or possibly last summer I said I wanted to get a bike trailer and I want to get one again. Little Man is not that little and riding him on the back in a baby chair is almost impossible, our feet hit each other and if he leans to a side the whole bikes equilibrium is lost. also reading about Nod's riding adventures with his daughter in his burley makes me see all the positive reasons I can still have with one. So I just need to find a few hundred dollars to get one, even ebay second hand ones are on the expensive side so resale value is also very positive.

Thankfully everyone is no over the horrid cough virus that had invaded our home, The Man had to get chest X-rays and is too lazy to go find out the results but overall I'm so glad we all are human again.


My brother came down to visit us, sadly as we were all sick we couldn't really do to much, but the boys love catching up with their cousins and it was nice to have some girly chit chat with my sister-in-law.

We headed to the park and vandals have ruined the kids play equipment, why do these dick heads do this, really pisses me off and feel that for this sort of stupid crimes should be dealt with via extreme means, like breaking fingers, see really pisses me off.

No comments: