Monday, July 02, 2007

Knitting scarves are SO boring!

Now I recall why it took me 5 years to make a scarf, it's because it has to be the most boring thing in the world even if you have a fancy pattern it's the same thing over and over and over again! But I still like to knit, I made another sheep and searching the net for other toy patterns that even if no one I know wants them I'll donate them to charity and maybe another child can have it. Check out these groovy socks/booties! My niece just had a baby (no she is not old enough to have a baby but what's done is done) and if I speed things up he may get a chance to wear them.

4 comments:

Mel. said...

I so love those booties.

abc said...

OMG Those booties are so adorable!!!! You are so clever! I think you could start a bootie ebay shop selling ones that are so cute!

boringsahm said...

Oh no Rainbow, I haven't knitted those! I just found a pattern for them.

Coco said...

OMG! I love those. I dont' think I am a good enough knitter to make them but they are SOOOOOO cute!