Thursday, August 21, 2008

Handbag photo's

Last week I decided to buy a cheap little camera that I intend to keep in my handbag. I was considering a better mobile with a good camera feature in it (as there are some nice camera phones out there at the moment) but in the end I opted for a 2nd camera.

So without anymore chit chat, here is what I take when I have a camera in my handbag...
Photobucket
Testing the quality of Handbag camera - Piment and Little Man

Photobucket
On the "National Maritime Museum" Grade 1 excursion
Photobucket
Gorgeous sailing boat on Sydney Harbour
Photobucket
A view from beneath our city's famous bridge

Photobucket
Playgroup parachute fun

Photobucket
The latest fad for Big Little Man "Bakugan" (taken by Little Man)

Photobucket
Where do bat's sleep in Australia? In gum trees!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Playgroup fun after school.

Oh I have grand news! Soccer season ends this saturday - about bloody time!

2 comments:

Mel. said...

Interesting selection of photos....

LissyJo said...

Ah sydney. Lovely.

BTW: I love the skateboard art! Very creative!!