Sunday, August 31, 2008

The Boys behind the lens of handbag camera

I'm rather impressed with the quality of photo's The boys took, they are clear and the main feature is centered, maybe there is a future in photography for them, I was always interested but never pursued, these day's I'm like a Japanese tourist and snap anything and everything!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Sonic and Knuckle's by Big Little Man Don't you just love how Sonic holds the flowers?
PhotobucketPhotobucket
SDeaf Dog & Flowers by Little Man

These photo's are of The Boys competing in "Sonic and Mario Olympics'". Big Little Man won the 200m (2 laps of the front yard=50m) and Little Man took off in the 10000m marathon (144m equivalent). See, I told you, I never needed paid sport to get my kids to have fun and exercise!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
They did take photo's of me, but I was relaxing and could not compete in the Olypmics due to over working my thigh and ab muscles - truly!

No comments: