Saturday, May 31, 2008

Micheal Buble ROCKS

Last night we went to see Micheal Buble in concert at The Sydney Entertainment center, I love this guy, his voice and singing is like fine red wine and dark chocolate, ohh yeah and his concert absolutley rocked!

What an entertainer, you could not wipe the smile off my face for the entire show, he made us laugh, big belly laughs too and get up and dance. A few years back we wanted to see him at the Sydney Opera House and gawked at the ticket prices and then regretted ever since, when he annouced this new tour we bought tickets the moment they were available. He sang all his classics and new peices from the new album, he sounds better live then his albums and that just prooves how great I think he is, he just oozes natural talent.

I have to praise his band also, nothing bet's a screaming trumpet. I was in the best mood all night and am still having after effects, let's just say the Man enjoyed the after effects!

The support act was this amazing group who use there voices to mimic the sounds of instruments and it was such a unique and beautiful sound. The were called Naturally 7, here is a clip from you tube:

I like and will have to grab the album.

But this man, I have all of his music. He is touring OZ at the moment and if you can grab a ticket, GO! He is worth every dollar and you are gaureenteed a great evening. If I could go again I would and when he is back, I'll go again!

This man gives me fever...

No comments: