Friday, May 23, 2008

I have been tagged!

I've been tagged! Arr, I don't 7 friends to tag back, how sad am I!

RULES:


1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog


2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.


3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog .


7 random facts about me:

1. I enjoy eating Vegemite, banana & grilled cheese crossiants.
2. I love to bake, I think in my past life I was a pastry chef.
3. I am the worlds worst diet buddy, please feel sorry for my buddy!
4. I am currently reading 4 books at the same time.
5. I too was a big big girl, lost 25 kilo's but have put back 5 and it has been a complete nightmare to get rid of them again.
6. I want my iMac now!
7. The Nintendo Wii is so much fun and what a cool name, Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

I'm tagging: Rainbow, Bli-ss, Carlton, Scooter

And if you read this, your tagged too as I don't have any other true blog friends!

1 comment:

lychee said...

Thanks :) I will have to think who to tag!