Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers Day!

It's a very typical mother's day here for me, The Man is working nightshift, so no fancy breakfast or dinner and Big Little Man is sick with some mysterious illness that has him moaning and groaning all day long. But I must say that the little demons were little angels and remembered and gave me the little gifts they they made/bought at school, I feel loved and that is the main thing!

I was a bit of a hero on Friday, the old Burmese lady from next door locked herself out and I used my high skills in break and enter and managed to get her back in her home after about 30 minutes. Thankfully my tiny hand was able to fit through a crack in the door where a chain went from one side to the other, I was able to undo the screws. My wrist is completely bruised from the position it was in, but hey, you do what you have too to rescue a neighbour. I was rewarded with boxes of Jatz crackers and loads "oh thankyou", lovely feeling.

No comments: