Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Morning

Oh my I really have to start going to bed before midnight, this lack of sleep is catching up with me and I'm a walking zombie for the first half of the day and then I have loads of energy I can't settle myself.

Have been in a better mood and believe it has something to do with exercise (and sleep) when I do a bit of both I feel so much more human. I'm really into my digital scrapping and although it sucks up almost every spare minute, I just don't mind. I have added a little blinkie, (which I made myself!) to link to my scrap blog. I love photoshop, it is the most amazing program and so much to learn and do on it.

Big Little Man indoor soccer team has some how made it to the GRAND FINAL, there was a little poor sportsmanship last night from over stressed 6 year old, where poor Big Little Man coped the ball in his face because they scored, but all it all I am so proud him. If you may recall 2 years ago when he started Little Athletics, his drive and skills were non-existant, he also gave up and threw tantrums at the drop of a hat. Nothing has changed, nor have I, I refuse to give up on him and know he can achieve if he just get in there and try, and so here we are and into the grand final. We are playing the best team so chances are low of winning, but you never know....

1 comment:

abc said...

Glad to see you blogging again! Yeah I know what you mean about sleep. I can stay up forever. And I do. But sleep deprivation is a b*tch.