Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I don't even like Lemon Meringue

I doubt anyone recalls but I make a really nice Lemon Meringue, it was
a fluke and I was just being nice to The Man as this is his favourite
dessert, but it seems the word has got out and the
parent-laws-of-The-Man want them too.

I'm nice (of course) so I made them one. What a mistake, I've been
asked weekly now as they are a family of 6 only because the bastard
BIL and his family live there, I don't like them, why should I be
feeding them? They are the rudest, most ungrateful, selfish and I
simply can not tolerate them.

Long and short of it is , I refused, to busy, no eggs, no lemons, but
The Man said make 1 more, one for the road so to say and make it taste
horrible - how do you do that? omit the lemon juice?

So I have a packed day and the only time to make meringue pie is
before I drop Big Man to school...not a nice way thing to wake up to
in the morning, ohhhhh :(

No comments: