Thursday, March 06, 2008

No pillow = Sleep

I'm finding that if I sleep without a pillow I'm falling asleep quicker, sleeping more soundly, better refreshed in the morning and best of all no lower back pain. For a while now I have been waking with the most horrible stiff and lower back pain, I just thought it was because I sleep curled up or because I've gained 4 kilo's but maybe not, maybe it my dodgy pillow. So do I get a new one or just continue to sleep with out one? Do people need pillows?

I'm home alone today, it's WONDERFUL! I'm going to go and clean the garden a bit, wash the dog then go for a long bike ride. It's a gorgeous day out to with no clouds and a light breeze, 30 degrees, so slightly warm but then I can go for a swim when I get back!

On another tangent altogether, I decided that I don't have son's or boys I have demons. They are little possessed humans, like something from Supernatural, if only Jensen Ackles would come and rescue me, then I'd me ForeversmilingSAHM!

1 comment:

abc said...

Yay - you found something that works - no pillow. My mother always said humans were not built to have pillows and they can cause problems. I usually do have a pillow but its not a big puffy one. And sometimes I slide it out from under my head if it make me more comfortable. I think alot of use cheap pillows and really its important to have the right one even it costs alot. When you think about it, we spend ALOT of time with our pillows so why spend just $20 or $30 on one?