Sunday, March 16, 2008

Testing the from email to blog

I just can't get onto blogger these days, my net quality I'm lucky I
can even open email, but I have been able to today, so I'm going to
test if I can blog directly like this.

I'm not sure if images can be uploaded this way, but has to be better
then weeks without blogging.

I have been reluctant to blog as I love opening my blog and seeing
Jenson (so yummy).

I also have been trying to organise myself to include a bit of
everything so that nothing misses out, a bit of exercise, good
cooking, reading, writing and scrapping. Has not really worked yet as
a few things took longer then I anticipated so one has been ditch for
others. I exercised over the last 2 days and it felt great, I hate
sweat but it's good to feel it as I know I'm working my body back to
health.

Here's to more blogging and more exercise!

No comments: