Sunday, March 16, 2008

The Demons strike again

'Twas the night before tomorrow, when all through the house, not a
creature was stirring, not even a mouse; The children were nestled all
snug in their beds, While visions of sugar-plums danced in their
heads.....

Yeah bull shit, not in this house!

But it was sort of quiet for a while, The Man went off to work the
night shift, the kids had bathed, eaten and I being the best mum in
the world allowed them a few more minutes play on the Wii, then all
hell broke loose.

Demon's I tell you! 2 of them, shaped just like my son's, screaming,
no wailing in high ear piercing sounds, fist's flying, feet kicking,
biting, twisting, pulling OMG what the?? I thought I'd give them a
chance and not whip out the wooden spoon immediately (I don't hit
them, just wave it around with lot's of "do you want this?"), and see
if they could deal with IT on their own...who am I kidding.

Thank goodness for the off switch and door's on their rooms!

Where are you Dean Winchester, come save me!

Yeah yeah, maybe just another excuse to have a picture of Jensen in my
blog, but truthfully, the Wii turned the Mii's of my family into
Dii's...honest!

1 comment:

lychee said...

LOL! He he, you so remind me of one of my friends.