Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Busy Busy Big Little Man

Big Little man has a new busy schedule this spring, today he started indoor soccer, on Saturday he starts Little Athletics (yes even though last year was such a dismal effort) and he also has his weekly drum lessons. So it's busy busy busy Big Little Man.

I'm so please he likes indoor soccer, really makes me regret not putting him in the winter season, but that was his choice and he chose not to play soccer then but wanted to now. I guess that is all it takes, if you really want to do something you do it well, good going son!



2 comments:

Mel. said...

Oh Big Little Man's schedule will keep you on your toes.

Oh thanks for your comments on my job. I do live in the suburbs @ Riverwood. If you ever want to walk in the suburbs let me know and we can met up somewhere. I'm also mobile so I can drive and met you anywhere you want.

Mel. said...

Jo parramatta area is not that far away really only about 25 mins. Peakhurst is closer to me than Hurstville but having said that Hurstville is only 15 mins by car.