Monday, August 27, 2007

Busted my HRM

Bugger Bugger Bugger.

As I'm cheap it is not a super flashy brand but still cost me enough, but I can open the back to replace batteries and there was rust around the battery which means water or sweat has found it's way into it. P'd off as there is zero funds to replace it and I can't say I was happy with what it told me anyway (in terms of calorie burn), but that's not the point! Also it is the 2nd thing to break in the house and I hate to believer of superstitions but things do tend to happen in 3.

The first thing to go was my ipod - the USB is fried and will not charge or recognise in my mac or The Man's PC.
The second thing to go is the HRM
What will be the third? - better not be the car, or the TV or my computer...oh no I better stop or jinx myself!

Late add: I scrapped off the rust and let the watch dry in the sun without it's cover and seems to be working again, so I panicked for nothing - typical woman I am

1 comment:

Mel. said...

Glad to see you got your HRM working again - at least you know how to fix it next time it goes... LOL....