Friday, January 26, 2007

My bookclub is moving HERE!

I did have a bookclub at an MSN space but I no longer find the time to update this let alone update that. I also find my mac or possibly safari hate MSN and it is so slow when trying to update it. 



So I am moving my Book club here! In general I just like to review the books I read to myself, note what I have read and what I'd like to read, so here is a new chapter in my blog and making it even more boring with my limited selection of boring books!



I shall move some of the post from there to here for my benefit, so apologies if it all sounds old to you all (then again I know no one reads this but me!)


Here are the books I read in 2006:


I lived a Thousand Lives :D


The Bad Mothers Handbook :)


The Graft :(


The Kite Runner :|


Dirt Music :(


Tara Road :)


Stripe Fat in 7 Days :)


The Time Travelers Wife :D


The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night time :D


The 10th Circle :D


Minus nine to one :|


Family Baggage :D


A Long Way Down :|


Marley & Me :)


Past Secrets :)


Across the Nightingale Floor :)


Does my head look big in this :D


The book of Flying :)


The smilies represent a quick review, :D = I loved it, :) = I liked it, :| = Not sure(neutral feelings) and :( = Not worth the read.

1 comment:

Scooter said...

Where did you disappear to, Sahm?