Saturday, January 20, 2007

We need rain

It is so hot today and it is only 9.30am, just came back from grilling in the sun at little athletics and am so glad that it didn't last the whole 2 hours. Kids begged to turn on the air conditioning as soon as we got back and I have to admit the house was already heating up.

We really need rain, at least a week of it and then maybe a week off and one, the earth in the back yard is cracking really badly I can almost stick my hand under a huge gap now in the concrete near the pool area. I'd hate to imagine what it looks like under the concrete, I hope all the dryness doesn't make the pool crack. And thank goodness for the pool, even though we have to fill it all the time it is so nice to cool off in.

We were going to head out to SLSLS today but it just going to be too hot by 1pm when it opens, so we will go next month.

No comments: