Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Australia Day!

Today many Aussies throughout the country are turning on their BBQ's, icing the beer and wearing silly clothing adorned in the colours of the Australian flag. I'm even wearing my Australian bikini, with the southern cross sadly stretch far too much over my increasing large buttocks.

I was game this year and woke the boys at 5.30am to go and see the rising of the Hot Air Balloons, Little Man really enjoyed it but Big Little Man just wanted to go home and back to bed...oh well, time for a beer I guess!

2 comments:

Mel. said...

Happy Australia Day Jo. What a great idea. I think Brad and I might just have to do something like this next year...

boringsahm said...

Happy Oz Day to you both too!

Book tickets next year so you can have a little ride, just up and down... not sure where you book, but will find out and share!