Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Shadow Lugia

Oh the wonderful innocence of children or the easy manipulation! 
 
Big Little Man is currently obsessed with Pokemon (he has moved on from Bionicles & Transformers although is slightly obsessed with them when the mood suits him) and although I wish to be the parent that gives him what he desires, I simply can only afford the little $1 packets, but when the need be and he has too, yes as in "I HAVE to HAVE it YESTERDAY MUM, Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" and so I thank the Internet and the printer and some plastic contact.
 
So this $25US card (yes, 1 card cost $25US), I click, copy, print (all with watermark still attached) and bingo, one very pleased son!
 
I also made my very own Pokemon card, must scan it and show you all, it's called "Noisikoto" Pokemon of disastrous noise! Strangely it looks like Big Little Man, sadly he doesn't like that card!
 
No let's hope the Pokemon police don't come after me...
 

1 comment:

abc said...

That's very clever of you! WHat a clever mum!! LOL