Wednesday, April 02, 2008

The $50/Lemon Meringue Bet

So The Man offers me a way to make $50 and to get me back into my exercise, We have made a bet to see who can lose 3 kilo's first, if I win I get $50 to go toward my iMac savings, if he wins: Lemon Meringue pies to the equivalent of $50. Now that could be quite a few Lemon Meringues so I better win, I need the cash and I really do need to lose 3 kilo's! The bet started on Monday and on Tuesday I was already 1.4 kg down but this morning I bounced back with a 600g gain, what is that all about?

Yeah Yeah I know, don't weight in daily!

On other things, my ebay selling is going quite well but today I discovered that I made a very stupid error and sent the wrong bank details to a winner, I just want to sent the item and admit my error and assume the loss, but The Man said that the winner has an obligation to pay. As I see it they did pay, I gave them the wrong details so clearly this is not their fault. I did check with the bank though and the wrong account doesn't exist so the winner's payment should bounce back. I told them I would sent the item anyway and if they could do the right thing and send me my payment (minus any fee's) when the money is back in their account. That's fair, isn't it? Let's hope they do the right thing and send me part of my payment, I would if that happened to me.

Oh well, stupid me, must have been super brain dead that day (you know, more then usual!)

No comments: