Sunday, April 27, 2008

Another Blog

I wasn't going to and I doubt I have the time, but I have created another blog to simple track my "10 x 10 to better Health" goal.

It really isn't worth reading but more for myself to talk specifically about dieting, exercise and the boring stuff. I know I'm boring here too but it's about all the other boring stuff in my very boring life so let's not complicate it to much.

And as I can't help myself I shall be creating a blinking to point to it as soon as I can muster my butt to do something other then browse the net!

Good news, school goes back tomorrow and the sun has been shining all weekend. (For those not trapped in Sydney,Australia, it has been nothing but rain for the last 3 weeks and for the entire 2 weeks of Autumn holidays - it has been a long long fortnight!) We did manage to get out and about once though and I shall post some photo's soon!

No comments: