Thursday, April 24, 2008

10 x 10 to better health

Yeah yeah, once again I am aiming to get back into my healthy self and hopefully shift these 5 kilo's that have haunted me since returning from Christmas in QLD. I know I will succeed this time as I have a buddy who I can chat, whine and share general experiences with. This worked for me last time and I think it will again.

So what is 10 x 10? As I am so essentially lazy and can find an excuse for everything, I am just going to start by concentrating on 10 things and then see if I can build on that, so this is this weeks 10x10:
1 Aerobic Ex x 10 minutes
2 Aerobic Ex x 10 minutes
3 Aerobic Ex x 10 minutes
4 Push-ups x 10
5 Sit-ups x 10
6 Lunges x 10
7 Squates x 10
8 2 lt of h2o (200ml glasses x 10)
9 Knit 10 rows of my current knit project
10 Book - read 10 pages of my current novel

We are also going to punish ourselves if we diet sin, we are kind so 2 sin's are allowable, then as follows:
Sins-
3 = 10 more sit-ups
4 = 20 more sit-ups
5 = 30 more sit-ups
6 = 40 more sit-ups
7 = 50 more sit-ups
8 = 60 more sit-ups
9 = 70 more sit-ups
10 = 100 more sit-ups
Over 10 sin's = "10 x 10" x 2 plus addition sin sit-ups (ouch!)

I have put this here so I don't forget. I see that I shall have some hot ab's by the end of this but also will need a trip to the confessional!

3 comments:

LissyJo said...

Sounds complicated. Whenever i do sit ups or push ups, my daughter jumps on my stomach (or back) to "help."

Mel. said...

Good on you and all the best with your action plan. You can do this you know it....

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.