Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Blinkies

I have added another Blinkie, I forgot to mention that the U7 Hurricanes one is Big Little Man's soccer side, (if you haven't already guessed) and the reason it is there is because I created the web site!

I'm so proud of myself, thanks to Scrappity of course for teaching me, but I think I've done very well for a basic website.

She is also the one that tought me how to make Blinkies, which are rather easy and fun to do, I'm sure they can get super technical as I've seen a few that fade in a very fancy animations, but I'm happy with the few I've created. I went a little nuts with the Jenson one and thinking I may need a Keanu one too, it will mostly be made once I get a chance to see Street Kings. ANYWAY...And so I have made and added one for Little Man's & I playgroup, it's my last year with them and I'm feeling rather sentimental about them as I have made some great friendships over the 7 years I have been there and I know I will really miss them when Little Man goes off to school next year.

No comments: