Wednesday, March 21, 2007

AWOL

I am bad, I have been thinking about my blog but just never got around to posting, and then one day flows into the next and into the next and before you know it months have past and still nothing.

I also think I never post as I don't think that anyone actually reads my boring blog, my life of kids and whines, but it seems someone out there does, Thank you!

I actually came back today to find out what books I had listed to read as I have finished reading my current collection. I really need to give a review of them as this helps me to finalise the book in my mind. So the man is out this evening watching our elite nephew play soccer and it means that I can come onto my little secret place and blog away.

Everyone in this house is down with one ailment or another, flu, coughs, strain wrist's, headaches and the weather with all it's humidity just makes days drag on. I shall now go and read my blog to recap where I left off so I can update later... also need to get big little man from school.

Thanks for listening.

No comments: