Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Frumpy and Lumpy

Since my parents left over a week ago I have done nothing but eat, we have celebrated little man's 3rd birthday 3 times and with my uncles and mothers birthday, a total of 5 cakes have been consumed and my arse is showing it!

I just can not find the motivation to move and exercise properly again, all I do is very much incidental and it is just stopping me from gaining huge amounts but I really wanted to be at my goal at Christmas not over it. I have exactly 19 days till Christmas day and want to, HAVE too lose 2 kilo's to be back in my 57-58 kilo range, will be heaps happier if I can be in the lower end of 57 as at this weight I feel taught and not so lumpy. It's weird that I feel lumping at 59 kilo's when I lived my life so long at 80+ kilo's.

The man has really been nice the last few weeks and has agree to meet the CK girls at a Christmas get together on Sunday, should be an interesting day as many of these people I chat with online feel like friends and would be nice to see if we click in the same way in person.

That's it, will blog again soon, was very hard doing the blog when there were so many people about, but time is returning so you should all here from me again soon.

No comments: