Wednesday, December 20, 2006

1/4 way to looking like Halle

I recently took some new photo's of myself for a challenge I was taking part in at CK and I must gloat that I don't look half bad. Even though I have been pigging myself over the last 2 months when I do sit back and concentrate and workout My body feels and looks better so it is enough incentive to continue working out.



Have a look at this before and after shoot, this is also a huge incentive to never ever return to the size that I was. In the before shot I'm actually 8 kilo down from my heaviest, so I would have look much worst. I am really proud of myself, it's nice to hear little man say "your beautiful mummy" as I believe it now.

I also got my rollerblades, well I won them off ebay and just need to go and collect them, then I can start skating and tone those glutes!

No comments: