Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Pilgrim Flu attacks

During World Youth Day here in Sydney some pilgrims brought with them some horrid flu, we the general public were told it wasn't a threat - well my arse it wasn't a threat! My entire family has been struck down with it, coughing up little bits of lung, throwing up, aches, pains in places the flu shouldn't effect and a lethargy that is close to being classified as a zombie.

This horrid flu last for weeks and everyone I know who has got it has been struck down completely for a minimum of a week, then about 3 weeks of recovery, which is hardly recovery but a desperate grip to feel like a person again. Once again all my health plans went out the window and I think weight wise I am completely back to where I started before - huge muffin!

Good news though (other then I'm back blogging)

Supernatural has started again - I'm a very happy women!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

boringsahm.blogspot.com is very informative. The article is very professionally written. I enjoy reading boringsahm.blogspot.com every day.
pay day loans
bad credit loans