Monday, September 08, 2008

Health Focus: Week 3

Hmm, thanks to Father's Day yesterday and numerous baking endeavors I completely blew all the good work that I had done in the prior week. I also feel that the early morning walks (Week 1) were working for me and as I didn't do any last week, I didn't get as good a workout.

Well, I shall continue with week 2 challenges, removing the hand weights whilst walking as I think that didn't do anything physically but make my arms feel long. I am going to low carb/low GI this week in an effort to reverse the carb overload of my weekend.

I was really hoping to shift some weight before the school friends get together, even just round off the muffin a bit, but oh well, it's either kick butt for the next 2 weeks or just accept the muffin for a little longer.

No comments: