Saturday, March 07, 2009

Pretty Dresses

I love dresses and I'll use any excuses to buy one! My father is turning 70 in 2 weeks time and my mother is organising a party - the best reason for a new dress!

I thought I would scan ebay as I have found some great items in the past and stumbled on this dress:
But as you can see the final price was way beyond my means and as it was a full length dress I was worried my short stature would mean it would be dragging all over the floor.

The seller has another dress which is shorter and a gorgeous red!

Considering the price it's sister dress went for and that it is also a size 8, I thought it best to head to the stores and see what they had to offer... and I found this:
The photo does it no justice, but I like it, it's falls above the knee, so I'll match it with my black knee high boots and maybe ditch the red tie for a black belt.

1 comment:

Mel. said...

you've been tagged. see my blog for details.